David Linder: (970) 420-2303 | Kevin Baker: (320) 980-4400

What is a insurance adjuster ?

They are three kinds of insurance adjusters:

The Staff Adjuster, the Independent Adjuster, and the Public Adjuster.

1) The Staff Adjuster is directly hired by the Insurance company.

2) The Independent Adjuster is a subcontractor hired by the insurance company when a

catastrophic event overwhelms the ability of there staff adjusters to handle all the claims that are coming in.

3) The Public Adjuster works strictly for the policy holder.

Linder Baker Adjusting is a License Public Adjuster that works directly for the policy holder.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

← FAQ’s
Contact Us

Name (required)

Email (required)


Your Message